You’ve done all of your spring cleaning, brought out your summer wardrobe and scrubbed all the hidden nooks and crannies. The barbeque has come out of hibernating and you have your patio ready to entertain. Your synthetic lawn is greener, and fuller than all your neighbors. But why not kick that up a notch and have your local Synthetic Turf International agent give it a spring refresh!
A quick spring clean-up from your installer can provide several benefits!
Here are only a few:
- Clean up any debris that has settled on the turf over the winter. This will ensure no organic matter settles deep in the blades which weeds can actually sprout out of.
- Brush the fibers back up. By power sweeping your artificial lawn you can create that new look by getting all the fibers back in an upright position. Especially if they have been weighted down by snow!
- Check infill levels and do a top up if necessary. This will ensure any sand or ceramic spheres which may have migrated from natural causes have been replaced. Ensuring you have the appropriate amount of infill will help you rest assured that the infill is doing its job correctly. Not sure what that job is? Check out the article Advantages to Using Infill in Artificial Turfs to find out.
- Ensure your seams and edging are in good shape. An installer, who knows the warning signs of sub base, seam, and edging failure, can assure you that no funny business is going on, and if there is they can correct it before it becomes a bigger issue.
- It’s an inexpensive way to have a professional installer take a look over your lawn to answer any questions you may have and provide some additional tips on how to maintain your synthetic turf so that it looks good as new for several years to come!
So what are you waiting for? Call an experienced synthetic turf agent today to have a spring refresher done!