Synthetic Turf International is Hiring
Canada Synthetic Turf International’s busy head office in Kelowna is seeking a professional and well-organized individual to join our team.
- Receptionist duties as the first point of contact via walk in traffic in showroom, phone calls, and general emails
- General office duties; ordering supplies, managing systems, data entry
- Assisting current distributors and clients with product inquiries and general questions
- Preparing quotes and working with management on sales
- Managing social media accounts, primarily Facebook, Instagram and Houzz
- Reports directly to owner
- Education in Administration, Bookkeeping, or Business is an asset
- 2+ years experience in similar role
- Valid passport (company training conference offered annually)
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly (custom inventory & accounting software)
- Basic knowledge of financial processes (AP/AR)
- No turf knowledge required, training will be provided
We reward our employees with competitive compensation, flexible work schedule including 3 weeks holidays and annual bonus program.
Please include a cover letter with your resume application. We thank you for your interest; only those requested for an interview will be contacted.
Join Synthetic Turf International of Canada today and Experience A Greener World!
165A Old Vernon Rd
Email: [email protected]